5.10.2011

lady loves {tuesday edition}


sorry i have been so bad about posting on here. trying to keep up on two blogs is a lot harder than i thought!
but i decided to do a post titled lady loves one day each week. and it will include something that i found this week that i absolutely am loving.

so today.my very first lady loves post. tuesday edition.  i am loving this fun bag from old navy. i just picked one up. shhh don't tell husband! i can't wait to get it, it's perfect for summer. perfect for the pool or the beach. or use it for a extra large purse. so head on over here and pick on up today. its only 19.50. what a deal!

1 comment:

  1. Amy! So happy you found me! I have done a little looking around on your site and boy do you have style! But I already knew that;). So happy I got to see you while you were here and can't wait til next time!

    Loves,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete